Wednesday 4 August 2010

Sorry

I am ever so sorry for ‘any’ followers i have not posted in a while. life has moved rapidly straight up to graduation! which happened in style :) with all my fellow animators :P

Anyway, i am currently in full swing working for an animation studio in daventry. RJDM, assistant to a fantastic concept artist and 2D animator. A man who can vouch for a lot of our history so i will owe him a lot after my short job. I will unfortunately not be able to stay (despite now being payed.YES PAYED FOR MY FIRST JOB!!!) As i had already booked a flight to Auz, to use my citizenship to it’s full potential and get some insight into the world wide industry... :S

Anyway for any real animation updates please find them NOW located on my website

www.rexyt.com

It is much more colourful and easy to navigate through if you feel like browsing.

Anyway must dash, my mornings in the studio are early so must be up at 6am everyday... when not home till 8pm :( long times- but LOVING EVERY SECOND!

Best to the world, and stay positive,

Rexyt x

No comments:

Post a Comment